Zenon is a non-profit combining:
1) a think tank to identify promising technologies and potential breakthroughs to help investors, entrepreneurs, and companies find future opportunities and accelerate the transition to a low-carbon world.
2) a non-profit fund which provides grants and investments for impactful projects in two key areas of our sustainable future: resilient marine ecosystems and increasing carbon sequestration
- We build a community of change makers willing to engage with climate techs and looking for high-quality information on what is ongoing
- We decipher emerging trends and give keys to understand the fast-changing climate tech landscape
- We organise events to foster exchange of information and accelerate the transition
Our work is aligned with the Sustainable Development Goals from the UN Development Program